Successful businesses thrive through the use of innovative technology, and the advances in those modern technologies are moving at lightning-fast speeds. Innovations happen overnight these days and often involve highly complicated technologies. Sometimes innovative technology is difficult to understand because there are a lot of technical terms, scientific jargon and confusing acronyms used to describe it. As technology licensing lawyers and intellectual property attorneys in Los Angeles, we at the Law Offices of Kenechi R. Agu are highly qualified to help decipher this “tech-speak” into plain English. Our technology lawyers harbor the trifecta of skill sets necessary to help you develop and maximize the potential of your business. Our lawyers have extensive knowledge about:
- Technology and licensing;
- Intellectual property matters; and
- Business transactions.
The technology-licensing attorneys of the Law Offices of Kenechi R. Agu serve the Los Angeles area and have extensive experience with various technology matters including but not limited to:
- Domain name acquisition, disputes, and sale agreements;
- IT support and maintenance matters;
- Outsourcing and/or procurement agreements;
- Intellectual property rights (including copyright, trademark, infringement, and disputes);
Breaches of confidentiality and trade secrets; and
- Rights of privacy and rights of publicity matters (including handling print media and online defamation, libel, and slander claims and disputes).
Internet Lawyers Serving Los Angeles
Internet law and technology law are intimately intertwined and as such the Law Offices of Kenechi R. Agu is also a full-service internet lawyer law firm. Many businesses today meet with immense amounts of success when their business model incorporates internet marketing, advertising and sales. The internet attorneys at our firm can help you develop an online presence for your business that will help expand your market base. Our Los Angeles internet attorneys at the Law Offices of Kenechi R. Agu are deeply familiar with legal matters concerning:
- Launching e-commerce ventures;
- Initiation digital content distribution schemes;
- Providing legal advice regarding social media, networking and e-marketing;
- Building online business platforms;
- Preparing internet, website development and hosting agreements;
Internet law and its implications on privacy and publicity rights; and
Intellectual property issues such as web site infringement.
The technology and internet lawyers at the Law Offices of Kenechi R. Agu have the technical background, business acumen and understanding of the law necessary to help you take your new technologies from the innovation and development stage all the way to developing a monetization strategy for your technology. If you are looking for legal counsel with the skills and expertise necessary to understand all aspects of your innovative technology, and what it means to the fiscal success of your business, please contact the Los Angeles technology and internet lawyers at the Law Offices of Kenechi R. Agu, today.