Running a business often requires a vast array of skills and in-depth knowledge of multiple aspects specific to the business model. A basic understanding of your business plan or model, along with a good grip on the fundamentals of marketing and accounting, will be enough to actually run a business, but there are many other details that will require attention in order to maximize the growth potential of your company and protect your business assets.
That is why managing a successful business often requires the aid of a specialized business lawyer, or corporate attorney. A expert business lawyer can provide counsel, identify potential pitfalls in your business plan, recognize legal opportunities of which you might not be aware are available to you, and can take proactive and preventative steps to ensure that your business assets are legally protected as best as they possibly can be.
The highly skilled business attorneys at the Law Offices of Kenechi R. Agu serving Los Angeles are equipped with an in-depth knowledge of corporate law issues, real estate matters, and business savvy, which enables our attorneys to provide relevant legal advice that will help build and monetize your business model. Whether you are just starting a business, trying to wind down your business affairs or are looking to expand your company, the Los Angeles corporate lawyers at the Law Offices of Kenechi R. Agu are ready and able to help.
Our Los Angeles business professionals have vast experience handling matters related to:
- The formation and dissolution of a business entity;
- The formation of tax-exempt non-profit entities;
- Mergers and acquisitions of businesses;
- Developing partnerships agreements, joint ventures contracts or strategic business alliances;
- Negotiating and preparing operating agreements, shareholder agreements and business transactions;
- Employee management matters, including contracting independent contractors or hiring employees, preparing employment agreements, and preparing severance or termination agreements;
- Preparing non-disclosure agreements (NDAs), confidentiality agreements, non-compete agreements and non-solicitation agreements;
- Real estate matters, including leases and purchases of real property and business assets;
- Preparing commercial leasing, closing and financing agreements;
- Preparing technology-related agreements;
- Resolving various types of contractual disputes;
- Transacting asset purchases and investments;
- Procuring, defending, monetizing and policing of intellectual property rights;
- Managing intellectual property portfolios, such as the valuation, purchase or sale of these business assets; and
- Various matters specific to entrepreneurs and start-up ventures, such as venture capital financing agreements and developing exit strategies.
At the Law Offices of Kenechi R. Agu we understand that your company is important to you, and that makes it important to us too. You have put in immense amounts of time to achieve the success that you have so far and you want to see you business grow to its full potential. You need a professional business attorney on your side that has a comprehensive understanding of business and all that it entails. That is why the corporate law specialists at the Law Offices of Kenechi R. Agu have an extensive background in technology, real estate, intellectual property, contracts and general business law, and will be able to smoothly integrate all of your legal needs.