Kenechi R. Agu is an attorney, licensed to practice in California. Additionally, Mr. Agu is a Patent Attorney, registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. Mr. Agu is an established attorney with experience representing individuals, small businesses, Fortune 500 companies, and insurance policy holders in complex legal disputes.
Prior to forming his own law firm, Mr. Agu worked for a large multinational law firm, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman, and several large multinational companies including Broadcom, Inc., Sony Computer Entertainment America, LLC (Playstation), Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc. (Toyota, Lexus, and Scion), Qualcomm, Inc, and IBM.
Mr. Agu is a graduate of the University of San Diego School of Law. While at law school, Mr. Agu concentrated his legal education on matters concerning civil litigation, intellectual property law (patents, copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets), commercial business law (contracts, international business/sales transactions, international finance techniques, and international business ethics).
Additionally, Mr. Agu obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Engineering and Computer Science from the University of Southern California Viterbi School of Engineering and a Master of Business Administration (MBA), with a focus on International Business, from the University of San Diego School of Business.
- J.D., University of San Diego School of Law
- MBA, University of San Diego School of Business, International Business
- B.S., University of Southern California (USC) Viterbi School of Engineering, Computer Engineering and Computer Science
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Supreme Court of the State of California (State Bar of California)
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (Patent Bar)
- United States District Court, Central District of California
Areas of Practice
- Business Law
- Contracts Law
- Consumer Law
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Personal Injury
- Technology and Internet Law
- Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA)
- Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- American Bar Association (ABA)
Past Employment Positions
- Broadcom, Inc, Intellectual Property and Business
- Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc., Intellectual Property and Business
- Sony Computer Entertainment America, LLC, Intellectual Property and Business
- Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, Intellectual Property
- Qualcomm, Inc., Project/Technology/Semiconductor Analyst
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), Software Application Developer/Software Programmer